Het is weer mogelijk om te stemmen op jouw favoriete screenshot! I It’s now possible to cast your vote for your favourite screenshot! ×

Put public address systems on the TS2020 for stations or stops and inside trains

Ter160

Question

Hello, I have been thinking for a while that in reality another element for the routes are the PAs, which announce arrivals, departures, deletions or cancellations and above all delay, to the point that I do not know how to put the PAs recorded by me in the game or create them , using the blueprint as other users told me

6 answers to this question

To clear things up, what I am making up from Ter160's post is either an aural system to announce trains or a visual system to announce trains (for example the systems that de dutch called TPB (formerly CTA, showing the first train that is going to depart from the platform, and the train after that) and TBx (showing the next x trains on a station). Looking at the translation of what the dutch call a 'omroepinstallatie', I would say the first system is what Ter is looking after: (time coded) sound sources with travel information.

I have no Idea how that would work in TS to be honest.