Heb jij jouw screenshot al ingezonden in de Screenshot van de Maand? I Have you already submitted your screenshot in the Screenshot of the Month competition? ×

DTG assets not showing up

hsholmes

Question

Hi,

I bought Train Simulator Classic (bundle) and tried to move my old routes/assets from train simulator 2020 into the new asset folders 

everything loads fine except the DTG assets, sometimes they do show up but don't load. anyone know what the issue may be?

3 answers to this question

I think i know what is going on, both train simulator games are from different steam accounts so I think it's some sort of anti piracy protection , I asked steam if they can send the content to 1 account to see if it works, but for now i don't have a clue xD

• Like 2

Yes, if you have copied the assets from your old assets map (and more?) and you don't have all the DLC on the new account that you have on your new Steam account, there is a big chance that they are not going to work.  

You could maybe try reinstalling all of your official DTG assets via Steam.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/24010/discussions/3/1500126447406279851/ maybe you could look at this.

Greetings Truij