Heb jij jouw screenshot al ingezonden in de Screenshot van de Maand? I Have you already submitted your screenshot in the Screenshot of the Month competition? ×

Problems exporting a two-textured object

Ter160

Question

Hello good afternoon, I have a new problem with the 3d object to export in Blueprint Editor 2, it is said object has two textures and its export says that it gives me an error because it recognizes that there is no texture in .ace format when I have it in dds

1959919573_Problemaalexportarobjetodedostexturas.thumb.PNG.fa9ae9e44c5e33612faf5066136b55f5.PNG

1982116554_Problemaalexportarobjetodedostexturasparte2.thumb.PNG.cfabef55aa28d8472470717feb090cfe.PNG

7 answers to this question

Hi Ter160,

At First, Always use a _ in the filename instead of a space.
example:

my_file_name.DDS
Told you earlier  ?

Secondly, you checked the file information of the source (JPG or PNG)  picture file before converting to DDS?

64x64 or 128x128 etc.  Most common mistake if missing ACE file message appear.

Understand, that this that happened to me before was for using an incorrect configuration when exporting the texture to dds, but now it is strange that having two materials one of them makes me not find the ace format knowing that both textures have the correct dds configuration

Ok, sorry.. mmm yes that is strange then.

in 3DS max i use several  Textures and that works fine.

do not now if it is a bug then in the exporter?

And do  they work  If  you use only one of them   As a test?

than you now both textures are correct.