Stem nu op jouw favoriete Screenshot van de Maand! I Cast your vote for your favourite Screenshot of the Month! ×

Coha.nl Forum Registration question

andresmoran

Question

Hi all,

I'm new to this community my name is Andres and I live in Panama.

I'm trying to install and use the NL routes which I like a lot. I've encountered that I need to download several assets from Coha.nl website, where I need to register in order to access the downloads section. I've already register but have not received the account confirmation email by the admins of Coha.nl, I've already send an email to them asking about this but still no answer, do you know what's the normal timeframe to receive this account access? Or is there any other place where I can download the assets that I'm missing?

Best regards and that you all for your help

Andres

12 answers to this question

I am going to bump this because I'm having an issue to, I tried registering to Coha 2 days ago, I didn't get any e-mail from them, so I tried logging in yesterday and got the message on screen that my user account was pending approval. So today I checked my e-mail, still no answer and so I tried logging on to Coha in case the e-mail just didn't arrive, but this time the message is that there is no username "Olsbyn" ( I used the same username as here ).. why would they not accept me as a user, obviously they didn't approve my membership registration ??

19 minuten geleden, Olsbyn zei:

I am going to bump this because I'm having an issue to, I tried registering to Coha 2 days ago, I didn't get any e-mail from them, so I tried logging in yesterday and got the message on screen that my user account was pending approval. So today I checked my e-mail, still no answer and so I tried logging on to Coha in case the e-mail just didn't arrive, but this time the message is that there is no username "Olsbyn" ( I used the same username as here ).. why would they not accept me as a user, obviously they didn't approve my membership registration ??

Sadly this is a common problem with COHA,.  We,  Staf SimTogether,  can't do anything about it

It is not only you. ?

All you can do is wait

Edited by Sjef61

@Sjef61 I understand this is not a problem of SimTogether, I am very satisfied with your site.

Honestly I think it's a real shame though that developers are using their assets in their routes when they don't accept new memberships at Coha, like I said: yesterday I got a message saying my account needed to be approved by an admin, today I got this: "Deze gebruikersnaam bestaat niet.", so obviously they didn't approve me, they deleted my request, this limits me to only be able to play the Retro Canvas Route out of all the dutch routes.

It's the same with UKTS, googling their  site returns tons of threads with people having registering issues.

Coming to Train Simulator as a new player is not easy, I am sure a lot of players are scared of and  start different games instead..it's like some people just don't welcome new players into the community..

That being said, SimTogether is a great site though, I found Retro Canvas here, which has become my favourite route, especially after adding some locos from Dutch classics, it's just so sad it's the only dutch route I can play, since I love dutch environement and railroading.

Hi all,

I have the same problem with the registration process on "Coha.nl".

I registered two weeks ago but they don't give me access and the don't answer to my emails.

Do you know if there is an alternative to download its content?

Do you know any other portal where can I download ATB signals for Train Simulator?

Thank you!

21 hours ago, Sjef61 said:

Unfortunately coha does not allow us to offer their assets here.
In fact, their assets can only be downloaded from their website.

Okay, I will have to keep waiting for an answer. ?

Thanks for your reply.

I have a similar problem.

I'm registered with Coha and have got some Dutch assets in the past.

I just downloaded the Belgium LDSO and it requires some assets I don't own so I tried to login and it tells me the password is wrong

Tried the Password Reset and still waiting.

There is something about the website which causes your password to go invalid if you don't login again in a time period.

Peter