Stem nu op jouw favoriete Screenshot van de Maand! I Cast your vote for your favourite Screenshot of the Month! ×

Problems with a procedural plataform

Ter160

Question

I have just created a procedural platform but I don't know what has happened that does not appear in the TSC test

Screenshots:

Blueprint, loft section blueprint

image.thumb.png.f9fb918ab6d8678f18dfbcfd81acf442.png

Result in the TSC test, That's where the procedural platform should appear, I don't understand why it doesn't appear

image.png.3ef11037652c206d3030d948a4e9b373.png

2 minutes ago, Rob_zeeland said:

is this your first loft? if so.. the texture may be not correct or you did not start right in blender..does it look a bit like this.. where the center is and how the y-ax is.. and is it all 0 (x-y-z)

image.thumb.png.42e27108275d6ccad48ba3d82c36b803.png

Maybe it's because of the name in blender of the procedural platform, in that case I'll give you the catch and tell me

Texture can be an other isseu.. just try some turning.. but do it in photoshop or what ever you use.. when you tried that all directions then you can try the uv map turning.. dont realy remember how i did it.. i always pic the one that worked.. i can send it if you like..

12 minutes ago, Rob_zeeland said:

Texture can be an other isseu.. just try some turning.. but do it in photoshop or what ever you use.. when you tried that all directions then you can try the uv map turning.. dont realy remember how i did it.. i always pic the one that worked.. i can send it if you like..

Thank you don't need to turn 90º is what a line has for the edge of the procedural platform

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Rob_zeeland said:

the ramps.. you mean the begin and the end peace what is closing the platform.. in this example the small part is on the outsides of the loft.. also on the y-ax 

image.png

Is it true that the ramp is TexDiff and not LoftTexDiff in blender?

The tried to change the loftsectiontexdiff to texdiff in blender and nothing has changed

Edited by Ter160